Tickets can be bought in advance on the following websites:
At the Docks
- During office hours (9.30am – 12.00pm / 1.30pm – 6.00pm)
- The night of the concert, depending on availability (if the concert is sold out, we do not keep a quota of tickets)
We invite you to buy your ticket in advance. A CHF 5.- increase can be applied at the doors according to the shows. The prices are indicated as followed: price in advance / price at the doors (for example: 25 .- / 30.-).
- Coop City
- k kiosk
To acquire one, you can either:
- Order it online and pay via Twint or by bank transfer.
- Visit us at the Docks counter during opening hours, payment by card or cash
After receipt of payment for the online orders, we will send you the gift card by registered mail.
To buy concert tickets with the gift card, you can either :
- Write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Come directly to the Docks counter
And, we do not apply an expiration date to the gift cards !
- In the event of a postponement, the tickets remain valid for the new date. Given the particular context, if this new date is not suitable, tickets can be refunded within 30 days of the announcement of the postponement.
- In the event of a cancellation, the tickets are refundable at point of purchase.
OUR GENERAL CONDITIONS OF SALE
The general conditions of sale of the Docks are complementary to the ones applied by our ticketing partners. Thus, they can be more restrictive.
Our tickets cannot be returned or exchanged, except in the event of a cancellation without a postponement date.
In the event of a postponement or a change of venue, for whatever reason, the tickets will remain valid for the new date and the new venue. They are neither exchanged nor reimbursed.
In the event of a cancellation without a postponement date, tickets are refundable at point of purchase within the period communicated at the cancellation, but no later than 30 days after the initial date of the event.
We highly recommend you to purchase your tickets strictly from our official ticketing partners (See Tickets, Fnac, Petzi) and in no case from the black market. We decline every liability regarding tickets bought from unauthorised resellers. The entry may be refused.