The Swiss scene has a great diversity to share. Since its creation in 2005, the Docks have always had the vocation to support this cultural richness.
All the actions are united under the name Swiss Pole. The aim is to best meet, as a concert venue, the needs of this music scene, by providing expertise, professional skills and some infrastructure.
The actions are organized around two major axes:
- The direct actions: such as the Projet Proxima, booking exclusively Swiss opening acts or inviting them for residencies – artists can use the facilities for rehearsals, preparing a tour or to film a video clip for example.
- The indirect actions: all the network efforts related to the Swiss scene and the participation in collaborative projects. For example: the booking and presentation of the main stage during la Fête de la Musique in Lausanne or the collaboration in the Opération Iceberg and The Gustav.
- 77 Swiss artists booked, 34 as support act
- 16 artists welcomed in residency for 41 days of occupation
- 18 interviews conducted with local artists, in order to better target development needs and present possible actions
- 5 Proxima projects completed
- 32 Swiss artists booked, 7 as support act
- 13 artists welcomed in residency for 31 days of occupation
- 25 interviews conducted with local artists, in order to better target development needs and present possible actions
- 2 Proxima projects completed