Update: 23.10.20 15h30
Our priority is to guarantee the safety of our public, staff, artists and all of those involved in the organization.
Before the event, don’t forget :
- Not to attend if you fell sick
- Your face mask, it is mandatory
- Your ticket + ID + tracing form*
- To have a quick look at docks.ch, some particular measures could be applied
*Tracing form :
In order to guarantee contact tracing, we use the system called GuestLog. The servers (thus the data) are based in Switzerland. All participants must identify themselves, either:
- Beforehand, from 13 days prior the event, by filling out the form at the bottom of the page. We strongly recommend that you do this in order to help save some time at the entrance.
- When you arrive at the Docks, by scanning with your smartphone the QR Code displayed at the entrance. It will take you to a form where you can fill in your data (the same as below). You will then receive an SMS with a code for data verification. After entering this code, you will get a personal QR Code on your mobile phone.
At the entrance, please present:
- Your ticket
- Your ID
- Your personal QR Code
- If you don’t have a smartphone, no problem, you can communicate your data on site on paper.
- This personal QR Code, and the associated data, are automatically deleted after 14 days.
- Getting a personal QR code doesn’t mean you’ve bought a ticket.
As required by our federal, cantonal and communal authorities, our protection plan provides within the Docks:
- A maximum number of 600 spectators, divided into two hermetic sectors of 300 (stalls & balcony). The number of effective zones is adapted according to the event’s gauge (for example: a concert in the Café will contain only one zone of 200 people).
- Mandatory identification of participants to ensure contact tracing.
- The obligation to wear a mask.
- The provision of hand sanitizer in several places.
- Regular disinfection of the surfaces.
By coming to the Docks, you accept:
- That the physical distance of 1.5 meters with the other participants cannot be systematically respected.
- To submit to quarantine if a close contact is established during the event with someone infected by COVID-19.
- That we send your personal data to the cantonal medical service. These data are confidential – in no case used for marketing purposes – and will be deleted after 14 days; the cantonal medical service can only request these data in the event of a suspected infection.
In case of symptoms, please contact your doctor and in case of contamination, inform the Docks and other places visited as soon as possible.
- Please prefer payment by card.
- The bars are open. Drinks must be taken seated (table service).
Thank you for your collaboration and your understanding during this particular period.