update: 13.10.21 15:30
Since the reopening in September 2021, it is necessary to present the COVID certificate for all concerts at the Docks.
According to the decisions of the Federal Council of 23 June 2021, the COVID certificate will allow us to welcome the public in conditions that are close to the DNA of the venue: a standing audience, without distance or masks, and the possibility of consuming everywhere. We will also have our maximum capacity back, making it possible to hold our concerts.
To ensure that our reunion takes place under the best conditions, the following will be required at the entrance:
A Swiss or European COVID certificate with QR code + an identity card with photo.
- Persons under 16 years of age do not need a COVID certificate.
- The European COVID certificate with QR code is accepted according to the current criteria.
- Validity of the QR code with PCR test: 72 hours after sample collection
- Validity of the QR code with rapid antigen test: 48 hours after sample collection
- We recommend that users of the Swiss Covid Cert application generate and submit a “Covid Light” certificate
- For users of the French TousAntiCovid application, it is necessary to generate a European certificate with QR code or to retrieve it from the Si-DEP platform or Ameli. Please note that the criteria of the European COVID certificate are not the same as for activities in France. [Read more]
- The self-test is not valid in the context of the COVID certificate.
- Any other covid document without a valid Swiss (or European) QR code certificate will not be accepted and entry cannot be granted.
– If you have any of the symptoms associated with COVID-19 (fever, dry cough, fatigue, aches and pains, sore throat, loss of smell or taste, difficulty breathing), please stay home. We recommend that you have a coronacheck.
– If symptoms occur while you are there, please leave the room immediately and perform a coronacheck.
TESTING CENTRE AT THE ENTRANCE
A rapid (antigenic) test centre will be available in front of the Docks, 2 hours before the opening of the doors and until 1 hour after the start of our concerts, at least until October 16, 2021. The tests is be done without reservation, on presentation of an identity card or passport for the establishment of the COVID certificate. A fee of 40 Swiss francs is charged per test (cash or card, except postcard). Testing is performed by Chris Medical Services. If you have any questions, please contact them directly.
OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS
In accordance with the general terms and conditions of sale, tickets cannot be returned or exchanged, except in the case of cancellation of a date without a rescheduled date. Access can only be granted in compliance with the entry conditions and the health and safety standards in force. In the event of impediment or refusal to comply with the latter provisions, tickets will not be exchanged or refunded. If you have any further questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.